Please join us in Barcelona at Mobile World Congress 2019 for the NGMN Press & Industry Briefing on Tuesday, February 26th 2019, from 11am - noon (hall 3 booth 3M31)!.
In the last months, considerable progress has been made in 5G standardisation and trials. With more and more operators deciding to launch their commercial networks in 2019, it is now the right time to look at “5G real world applications beyond Mobile Broadband”.
At the Press and Industry Briefing at MWC, NGMN Board Executives will reveal to the audience use cases and applications for different industry sectors. They will outline expectations on 5G from Vertical Industries, key 5G capabilities and ecosystem engagement addressing the upcoming challenges to reach our envisaged 5G service and performance objectives.
The briefing will start with introductory speeches given by the NGMN CEO Peter Meissner and Emmanuel Lugagne as NGMN Chairman. Board members from Asia, Europe and America will present use cases from different Vertical Industries and serve as panellists at an extensive Q&A session moderated by Peter Meissner.
The Board member participants are:
- Emmanuel Lugagne Delpon (SVP, Orange Labs Networks and NGMN Chairman of the Board)
- Igal Elbaz (SVP, Wireless Technology, AT&T Services)
- Guangyi Liu (Wireless CTO of China Mobile Research Institute, China Mobile)
- Arash Ashouriha (SVP, Technology Architecture & Innovation, Deutsche Telekom)
- Seizo Onoe (Chief Technology Architect, NTT DOCOMO and President DOCOMO Technology)
- Luke Ibbetson (Group R&D Director, Vodafone)
Further Board Directors will join the audience together with top management representatives of industry and research partners as well as international analysts and press representatives.